Friday, May 4, 2012

Feng Shui for May

May's calendar cat is the maneki neko, or lucky cat. He brings luck, harmony and good feng shui. Get your calendar here

A Bento Box Gift is all about good feng shui, no compass or kua number calculator needed; no need to reorient your furniture. You click, I send. Give and get good chi in one smooth move.

If, however, you need harmony and positive energy when it comes to advertising and design, call me. I can feng shui your advertising and promotions, online or off.

Post a comment here and I'll send you a felt cake charm, made in Japan and so very kawaii {First 20 entries. No purchase necessary}.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Love the quick lesson on kawaii! Now I have a new word to use on my daughter (who loves her Bento Box gift)

Funky Finds said...

You're so generous! And I love this month's cute calendar!!!

Jessica D.
info(at)funkyfinds(dot)com